Yummy Grilled Ham n Cheese.
You can have Yummy Grilled Ham n Cheese using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Yummy Grilled Ham n Cheese
- You need 2 slice of swiss cheese.
- You need 3 slice of ham.
- You need 1 of French roll.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Egg whites.
- It’s 1 of Thin sliced red onions (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey mustard.
Yummy Grilled Ham n Cheese instructions
- Heat fry pan on either medium or medium high. Slice French bread into your preferred size. Slice French bread in half, but do not slice all the way. Add 1/2 tablespoon of butter into the pan..
- Add cheese, meat, onion, and honey mustard to the inside of roll..
- Dip/cover entire sandwhich into egg white..
- Place sandwhich in pan with melted butter and grill in pan for 5 minutes each side or until brown and crispy. Put a lid on the pan to help heat the sandwich thoroughly. I prefer to use a lid that is smaller than the pan. The egg white will add a crispyneds to the French bread roll and don't worry, the whites will cook all the way..
- Serve with soup and enjoy!.
recipe by debnjase @cookpad