yogurt fried chicken. Pour yogurt into a mixing bowl. Peel and mince garlic; add garlic to the yogurt. Chop up a small amount of fresh parsley and add it to the yogurt.
Sprinkle with salt and stir lightly. Great recipe for Yogurt Brined Fried Chicken (& General Fried Chicken How-To). The enzymes and mild acid in yogurt help the seasoning to penetrate the meat while keeping it moist and tender. You can have yogurt fried chicken using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of yogurt fried chicken
- It’s of marinade.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pints of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 8 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 cup of sr flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the garlic powder, paprika, mustard powder, thyme, and lemon pepper with the yogurt and mix well. Add the chicken to the yogurt mixture, stirring to make sure all sides of the strips are covered. Stir the garam masala into the yogurt until smooth and well combined. Coat the chicken all over with the spiced yogurt (it is easy to spread it on the chicken with the back of a spoon) and place it in a covered pan in the refrigerator.
yogurt fried chicken instructions
- in a Ziploc bag add chicken thighs and yogurt marinate over night in refrigerator.
- take flour amd spices mix in a container you can dredge the chicken in after dredging let rest make sure you have coated the yogurt covered chicken deep fry.
Marinate for at least one hour, or overnight if possible. Remove chicken from marinade and wipe off excess yogurt with your fingers. Dip chicken lightly in egg, then dredge in flour mixture to coat well. Cook slowly until golden brown, turning to brown the chicken evenly on all sides. I thought this Beer-Battered Yogurt Fried Chicken would be quite fitting today.