Carrot Cake (makes 1 sheet).
You can cook Carrot Cake (makes 1 sheet) using 26 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake (makes 1 sheet)
- Prepare of For shredding:.
- Prepare of walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of carrots.
- Prepare of Whisking:.
- It’s of wholemeal flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground flax seed (optional & good for you).
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- You need of cloves.
- Prepare of ginger.
- It’s of Creaming I:.
- It’s of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of light sugar (170g).
- Prepare of brown sugar (95g).
- Prepare of Creaming II:.
- Prepare of aquafaba.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Last main ingredient:.
- Prepare of soy milk (with 1tsp lemon juice).
- Prepare of or.
- It’s of yoghurt.
- Prepare of Only if available:.
- Prepare of inside of vanilla pod.
- Prepare of orange zest or juice.
Carrot Cake (makes 1 sheet) instructions
- (Walnuts at 4.5 and) carrots speed 4.5 – 6 for 10sec and set aside.
- Blend whisk ingredients speed10 for 5sec and set aside.
- Cream I ingredients speed5 for 1min.
- Add cream II ingredients and mix at speed5-6 for 1min.
- Carrots (and if wanted nuts) at reverse speed 2-3 for 60sec OR fold in manually.
- Oven at 175°C.
- Add carrot mix manually into flour mix alternating with clotted milk (or yoghurt).
- Pour dough onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn oven off, leave in 10min with open door.
- Transfer to rack for cooling down.
- Tbc… frosting etc.
recipe by NAGEV 💓 Zabeth @cookpad