Eggplant pumpkin casserole. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by. Eggplant, potatoes & a hearty spiced meat sauce, all topped with thin cheese-based topping. Boil eggplant in lightly-salted water until tender and almost mushy.
Repeat with another layer of eggplant, marinara and cheese. How about a lightened up pumpkin pie, I am trying to find a good recepie to make. OK, that sounded like a cheap soap commercial. You can make Eggplant pumpkin casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant pumpkin casserole
- Prepare 28 oz of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 large of eggplant, aubergine.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Campbell tomato soup, concentrate.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sweetener, your favorite.
Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here.
Eggplant pumpkin casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Peel and cube the eggplant. Salt and garlic it..
- Spray the pan with nonstick spray. Add eggplant. Cover with pumpkin. Sprinkle sage and cinnamon. Then coconut flakes..
- Add tomato soup. Add sweetener Add the walnuts. Bake 40-45 minutes..
- Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
- Thank you to hollyannmissfagre for finding a mistake and I am sorry about putting a time on it..