Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato.
You can have Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato
- You need 4 of Roma Tomatoes.
- You need 4 slices of deli roast turkey.
- You need 4 slices of deli hot ham.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Boursin garlic and herb cream cheese.
- You need 4 slices of provalone cheese.
- It’s 2 of crisp cooked bcon slices.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Green onions, sliced and Lettece to serve.
Turkey and Ham Club Stuffed Tomato instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking plate with foil.
- Cut a sauce off each tomatoe and remove pulp, season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon Boursin cheese to each tomato.
- Add a slice of ham.
- Then turkey.
- Top with provalone.
- Then a piece of bacon. Bake unto hoy about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot on,ettece, sprinkle with green onions.
recipe by fenway @cookpad