White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting.
You can cook White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting
- Prepare of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, at room.temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 4 oz of white chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of milk, whole, or any percent you have.
- Prepare of WHITE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of white chocolate, chopped.
- You need of THE CHICKS EASTER DECORATIONS.
- It’s 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- It’s of yellow food coloring, for frosting and coconut, gel or liquid food color, wnatever you have.
- You need 20 of mini M&M's.
- Prepare 12 of pink small jelly beans.
White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 12 standard cupcake tins with paper liners. I used yellow liners go make the chicks.
- In a bowl whisk the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a another bowl melt the white chocolate in the microwave just untill smooth.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, then vanilla and then the white chocolate beating until smooth.
- Stir in the flour mixture, alternating with milk untill combined.
- Divide batter evenly between the 12 cupcake tins.
- Bake about 20 minutes just until a toothpick comes out clean Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove to a wide excl to cool completely.
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- Have the chopped white cnocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream until hot either in microwave or on stovetop. Pour hot cream over chocolate, let sit a minute then stir until smooth add drops of yellow food coloring now to make the frosting yellow for the chicks decoration. Chill uncovered until cold at least 1 hour.
- Beat cold white chocolate cream until light and fluffy.
- MAKE COLORED COCONUT FOR CHICKS HAIR.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon water with a drop or two of yellow food color, add coconut and mix until.it's uniform in color, place on a plate to dry about 1 hour.
- FINISH AND DECORATE CUPCAKES.
- Frost cupcakes with white chocolate frosting.
- Add coconut on top for chicks hair.
- Place 2 M&Ms of the same color for eyes and 1 jelly bean for the nose.