Butter-Free Honey and Nut Cake.
You can have Butter-Free Honey and Nut Cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter-Free Honey and Nut Cake
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 90 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 90 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 1 grams of Shio-koji.
- Prepare 20 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of Walnuts, almonds.
- Prepare 1 of Non-melting powdered sugar.
Butter-Free Honey and Nut Cake step by step
- Line a square pan with parchment paper and scatter in the nuts..
- Add the honey and shio-koji to the egg and beat until creamy, thickened, and slightly heavy..
- Combine the almond flour and cake flour. Sift them both at once into the batter while mixing everything together..
- Pour the batter into the pan with the nuts..
- Top the batter with more nuts..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180° for about 40~45 minutes..
- The honey will burn easily, so once the top has browned, quickly cover with aluminum foil before you continue baking..
- Once baked, let cool and remove from pan, flip the pan over, and cover the cake..
- If you let it chill in the refrigerator overnight, you'll be able to remove the parchment paper more easily..
- Cut into easy-to-eat pieces and dust with non-melting powdered sugar..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad