You can make Snowflake Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snowflake Cupcakes
- It’s of For the cupcakes:.
- It’s 150 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of self raising gluten free flour.
- You need of For the frosting:.
- Prepare 125 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 250 g of icing sugar.
- You need of few drops of green food colouring, optional.
- Prepare of your choice of decoration, I used sugar snowflakes.
Snowflake Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- Beat together the caster sugar and the dairy free spread until light and fluffy Add the three eggs individually, beating well between each addition.
- Add in the flour Mix until well combined.
- Split the mixture between 8 muffin moulds lined with paper cases Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting Make the frosting by beating together the dairy free spread, food colouring and icing sugar Pipe onto the cupcakes and top with your decorations.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad