Vegan banana scones.
You can have Vegan banana scones using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan banana scones
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of bisquick flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes).
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 4 of table spoons of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of plant based milk (I used oatlay).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Extra flour for working the dough.
- It’s of You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff.
Vegan banana scones step by step
- Mash the bananas and set aside. Get your flour sifted. Using your hands combine the cold butter cubes until the flour feels grainy or looks like sand. Then add the sugar and bananas, mixing well. Turn your oven to 350 degrees..
- After mixing well, add the plant based milk and work into a doughy ball adding flour if it's too sticky. After you get the firmness you like, roll your dough on a cutting board making sure to flour it first. Make sure your rolling pin is also floured. After rolling a circle of 1 inch thick cut into triangles (or whatever shape you like). Brush the scones with some milk and even sprinkle some sugar if you like..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. They are moist and flaky too..
recipe by ancore @cookpad