Left over bread cake. We've got ideas for stunning recipes made from regular Discover inventive ways to use up leftover bread. We have various takes on bread. Left over Bread Crums Cake is very easy and different recipe.every one love this cake this is the perfect tea time snack recipe.
But we also abide by the golden rule of carbs—that all leftover bread shall be put to use..cake recipe made with left over sandwich bread slices. it is rich, moist and creamy, yet it takes hardly minutes to prepare this yummy mouth watering cake over the last bread slice cover with frosting uniformly on sides. stick the dark chocolate shavings over sides of cake. squeeze out piping pagand. The uses for stale bread are so many and varied that it is obviously unwise to waste a particle. Take any pop-overs left from breakfast and make an opening in them just large enough to neatly fill the center. You can have Left over bread cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Left over bread cake
- It’s 1 and 1/2cup of bread powder (5 to 6 pieces).
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of suji /semolina.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tutty fruity.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped badam.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s few drops of Rose essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
Bread flour is a more stable, courser flour that would leave a cake rather dense and heavy. I suppose if you mixed in some bread flour with some regular all In both cases the results will be substandard. Bread (hard) flour has a higher proportion of gluten – the stretchy protein that makes the bubbles hold. Delicious bread cake which taste so yummy.
Left over bread cake instructions
- Mix curd,sugar,baking powder,baking soda.
- Take a bowl mix bread powder,semolina,oil,.
- Add this mixture in curd mixture.
- Now mix milk slowly.
- Mix tutty fruity,badam and essence in it.
- Pour this mixture in cups.
- Put these in preheat oven for 28 min on 180℃.
- Ready to serve..
This is so easy to make and taste fantastic. Stale bread and crusts might not seem like the most versatile of foods, but you'd be surprised! This traditional bread pudding works well served cold as a fruit cake or warm as a pudding with cream Lemons left drying in the fruit bowl or lolling in the fridge? Our Dinner Doctor squeezes out some. Well, this one's a leftover turkey dump bread.