1:20 Egg McMuffin.
You can cook 1:20 Egg McMuffin using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1:20 Egg McMuffin
- Prepare 1 of flat bottom coffee mug.
- It’s of Cooking spray or butter.
- It’s 1 of large egg or egg beaters.
- It’s 2 slices of ham or turkey, sausage patty, bacon.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheese or shredded cheese.
1:20 Egg McMuffin instructions
- Start toasting your english muffin..
- Spray your mug with cooking spray or wipe down with butter..
- Add your egg to the mug, you can S&P it or add other quick cooking stuff to it now if you like but I think that the cheese has plenty of salt to me..
- Place the mug in the microwave and cook on high for 1:00, I place paper towel over the top but, it always seems like the egg exposes everywhere anyway..
- Ham and cheese on the ready..
- Stuff the ham on top of the egg after it’s 1:00 cook and put it back in the microwave for :020 to warm the ham up..
- Ham warmed up and egg poached properly, take a fork and hold everything from sliding out and poor the excess water and spray out of the mug, then slide it all on top of your cheese..
- There you have it, by the time you’ve read this you could’ve made 2-3 and saved time and calories. If you make one please take a picture and post it especially if you used different ingredients. *Everything together is around 270 calories..
recipe by mrefue @cookpad