Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs.
You can make Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs
- It’s of bit of butter.
- It’s of some ham.
- You need of chopped onions.
- Prepare of ground turkey.
- Prepare of leftover rice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of adobo (or any seasoning).
Ground Turkey, Leftover Rice & Eggs step by step
- Put the ham and onion in the pan. You can cook it with butter or oil. (I used butter cause I like it more.).
- When the onion gets a bit of color, add the ground turkey..
- After the ground turkey is no longer pink, add the leftover rice..
- Crack the two eggs on top of it..
- Sprinkle a bit of seasoning. (I like adobo.).
- Stir until the eggs are all cooked and mixed with the rice..
recipe by Giseritz Rivera Concepción @cookpad