Baked Scotch Eggs.
You can cook Baked Scotch Eggs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Baked Scotch Eggs
- Prepare 4 of hard-boiled eggs.
- You need of MEAT MIXTURE m.
- Prepare 3.5 oz of ham, minced.
- You need 8 oz of ground pork sausage.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of BREADING b.
- You need 1/2 c of ground pork rinds.
- Prepare 2 T of ground flax seed.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 c of grated Parmesan cheese, optional.
Baked Scotch Eggs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, combine meat mixture ingredients. Divide into four portions and flatten into patties. Wrap a patty around each egg and seal closed..
- In another bowl, combine breading ingredients. Roll meat-wrapped eggs in breading mixture until thoroughly coated. Transfer to baking sheet..
- Bake about 25 min. Serve hot with mayo, mustard, Ketchup or BBQ sauce..
recipe by Sue @cookpad