Low fat chocolate cake. Low Fat Chocolate Cake Recipe By Risa How to Make Amazing. Crustless Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (Low Carb + Low Fat) Cafe Delites. This delicious chocolate pudding cake recipe is low in fat, quick to prepare, and so, so delicious!
A healthy and low fat chocolate cake recipe that tastes so sinful you will never believe it! There is NO oil needed for this chocolate cake! Chocolate cake cravings are no joke. You can have Low fat chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low fat chocolate cake
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of 1%milk.
- Prepare 3 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of splenda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
But neither is committing to your healthy diet. For a cooler afternoon when you want to bake something sweet, try out this low-fat recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth — without any of the guilt! This cake calls in some unexpected friends: applesauce and prunes. This vegan, low-fat chocolate applesauce cake recipe uses applesauce instead of eggs or oil, making it nearly fat-free and guilt-free!
Low fat chocolate cake step by step
- Combine dry ingredients and sift until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl beat together the milk,applesauce, vanilla extract and eggwhites.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the boiling water to the mixture and beat at medium for about 2 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean.
recipe by Gail @cookpad
Though its a little bit heavier than other cakes, the generous amount of cocoa makes this vegan cake absolutely heavenly. This one is much lower in fat but so good, we moaned the whole way through eating them. This mug cake is seriously a showstopper too, if you can say that about a mug cake, haha. This baby rises SO much, like a chocolate souffle', which you can see in these pics! A great low fat chocolate cake that is easy and fun for any patriotic holiday or summer party!