Rainbow Cake. Easy Rainbow Cake…From Scratch! "How to make a rainbow cake from scratch, easily!! Fail-proof buttermilk vanilla cake recipe that's delicious, easy and downright impressive!" This Rainbow Swirl Cake is made with three layers of homemade cake with rainbow swirl frosting decorating the cake around the edges! A birthday cake fit for a true rainbow lover!
Most rainbow cakes call for coloring the individual layers of cake batter, but here, the frosting is tinted, creating an impressive rainbow inside each slice. The batter uses egg whites for a light, fluffy. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. You can make Rainbow Cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Cake
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 cup of maida.
- It’s of For icing.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare of Sugar syrup.
- It’s of Any food colour of our choice for design.
Bake a cake that mimics the clown's colorful clothes with some sparkling decorations! You would think I've made enough rainbow cakes, but I simply couldn't resist sharing one more epic rainbow cake recipe with you. Seven brightly colored layers make this rainbow cake the stuff of birthday dreams. When you tint the layers, add more food coloring rather than less, since the color lightens as it bakes.
Rainbow Cake instructions
- First add oil and sugar mix them properly then add vanilla essence,maida,baking soda and baking powder mix them all properly.
- Then add milk to it and mix it for 5 mins.Then pre heat the cooker for 10 mins.Take the cake pot apply some oil on it then put the batter in it.
- Bake it fir 30-35 check it with using and toothpick..
- Now for icing with cream the cut parts of cake in two equal parts add sugar syrup on it and a layer of cream join both the layer and repeat the same.
- Fill the cream in piping bag with nozzle start icing add food colour to iceing for the diffrent colour then start doing the decoration.
I think this is the perfect celebration cake for this momentous event. On the outside it seems like a boring vanilla white cake. Ok the first step, make the cakes. I love how this rainbow cake turned out! It's super fun to make and a great excuse to get colorful!