No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake. Sugar Free Carrot Cake is a recipe that I get asked about quite often. It is also one of my favorite cakes. How to make Sugar Free Carrot Cake.
This vegan and gluten-free carrot cake recipe is moist, flavorful, and tastes just like the real deal! Best gluten-free carrot cake recipe with cream cheese frosting. No Worries Make a Gluten-Free & Dairy Free Carrot Cake! You can cook No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake
- You need 1 cup of white jasmine rice flour.
- You need 45 grams of garden of life raw fit unflavored high protein powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of finely pureed carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar(optional).
- You need 1 cup of honey(or more if desired).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil and rice flour to coat the pan.
Oh now, don't you go worrying your pretty little Add in the confectioners sugar and vanilla extract. Add more sugar if a thicker. This high protein carrot cake recipe combines flour, spices, and protein powder with freshly grated carrots, eggs, and apple sauce to create a low fat Especially since the carrot cake is covered in a sugar free cream cheese frosting and chopped walnuts! Even if you don't carrot all about calories or.
No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake step by step
- Make the rice flour by using a coffee grinder or buy it at your local health food store.
- Mix all the dry ingredients separate from the wet ingredients except for the blueberries (save those for the last step).
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat any sized pan with the olive oil and the rice flour.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients and pour in the pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries on top and put in the oven for 25-30 mins.
- Let cool once cooked through then cut into small bars u can carry with u after a workout or in the morning with your coffee :).
These healthy no-bake carrot cake protein bars taste like carrot cake right down to the texture (crumb cake from the fridge or fluffy in room temperature) Packed full of protein, fiber and with no added sugar, it's the perfect snack recipe to have on hand! Naturally gluten-free and vegan, there's a tested. Blueberry Carrot Cake Bars Gluten Free. NOTE: As always, this carrot cake bars recipe is gluten free. But, for anyone who also needs a dairy free option, there are I love that you added protein powder and Greek yogurt to amp up the protein and staying power.