Healthy Oat and Seeds Loaf.
You can make Healthy Oat and Seeds Loaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oat and Seeds Loaf
- Prepare 250 ml of lukewarm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 250 gram of plain/all purpose flour.
- You need 30 gr of organic rolled oat.
- You need 50 gr of pitted dates, chopped.
- Prepare 25 gr of pure honey.
- You need 15 gr of chia seeds.
- Prepare 15 gr of golden flaxseed.
- It’s 15 gr of black sesame seeds.
- You need 15 gr of olive oil.
Healthy Oat and Seeds Loaf instructions
- Grease 1 loaf tin, and set aside. I used baking paper for easy clean up 😀.
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl, knead with spatula for 4-5 minutes. Dough will be sticky and heavy, this is normal.
- Pour dough to the greased tin, sprinkle extra oat/seeds/dried cranberries on top. Set aside and let it proof for 30 minutes (until double in size).
- Preheat oven to 200C/392F.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until it sounds hollow when tapped in the middle.
- Leave in the loaf tin for 5 minutes before move it to cool completely in wire rack.
- Best serve warm, with cream cheese spread/assorted jam. If you keep it for the next day, spray some water on the bread and bake at 150C/302F for 10 minutes. It will be crispy and soft again..
recipe by purple_acied @cookpad