Reindeer Bait. Don't even think about heading to a Christmas party without a batch of this. Reindeer Bait Is How To Make Sure Santa Stops At Your House. Yeah, yeah, we know this treat is often called Reindeer Poop, but we couldn't bring ourselves to call it that.
The reindeer (Rangifer tarandus), also known as the caribou in North America, is a species of deer with circumpolar distribution, native to Arctic, sub-Arctic, tundra, boreal. Reindeer Road (Insane) is the second stage of Reindeer Fish Awakens!. Level starts with a single Gory and a few Snache's coming out. You can have Reindeer Bait using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Reindeer Bait
- Prepare 3 c. of corn chex.
- It’s 2 c. of wheat chex.
- Prepare 2 c. of mini pretzels.
- It’s 2 c. of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 c. of red and green M&Ms.
- Prepare 20 oz. of white chocolate.
- It’s of Red and green sprinkles, for garnish.
After a few seconds, the real battle starts with Xmas Pudding Cat, a Gory Black (Black) and Those Guys coming out. The Caribou also know as Reindeer in Europe seem to appeal to people of all ages due to the legacy and connection they have to the holiday season. Reindeer Poop, Reindeer Noses, Reindeer Food, Reindeer, and Reindeer Antlers Tags. Perennially benched for the big night every Christmas.
Reindeer Bait instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, pretzels, mini marshmallows, and M&Ms..
- Melt white chocolate and pour over mixture. Stir until fully coated..
- Transfer mixture to a parchment-lined baking sheet or dish and top with sprinkles, then refrigerate until firm, 1 hour..
- Break up into bite-size pieces and serve..
- Notes- if making as gifts be sure to store in a good air tight bag or jars… for stocking stuffer make on Christmas Eve, after the kids are in bed, that way it’s done be time you have to put in the stockings… this makes a nice diy gift for anyone, I like to have my kids make it for their close friends as little gifts….
A wide variety of reindeer meat options are available to you, such as part, packaging, and feature. The reindeer (Rangifer tarandus) is an even-toed ungulate mammal of the deer family. In North America it is also called caribou. The reindeer is the only deer that has been domesticated. It is sold by Gregan Brewspewer.