Keto friendly sugar cookies. Cut-out cookies are a long-standing holiday tradition in my husband's family. That's why I wanted to replicate these Christmas cookies in a way that is keto friendly but still stayed true to the original recipe. Keto chocolate chip cookies are one of my favourite keto cookies.
Make sure you use a good quality butter that is grass-fed. Keto Sugar Cookies – the perfect soft & buttery low carb Christmas cut-out cookies for the holiday baking season. Ever year, we make and decorate about a few dozen of the classic iced sugar cookies for family, friends and neighbors. You can have Keto friendly sugar cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly sugar cookies
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of swerve sweetener.
- Prepare Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
We usually wait until December while watching traditional. Buttery and totally irresistible: Keto sugar cookies taste just like traditional sugar cookies, only without the carb load. Keto Sugar Cookies with DF Peppermint Cream Cheese. These keto friendly cookies were made specifically with the keto diet in mind!
Keto friendly sugar cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven at 300 f. Mix first 4 ingredients.add melted butter.add 1 egg, mixture very well. Until they are all combined..
- Lay cookie sheet with parchment paper and Using measuring cup place the dough evenly into cookie sheet and use your fingers to press the portions, cook about 25-27 minutes, until edges turn brown. since I doubled the ingredients I had 23 cookies so far, you will have 12.
As such, they are high fat and deliciously buttery! The cookies are sweetened with stevia, erythritol, and xylitol- all sugar-free sugar substitutes with zero to low glycemic impact. These are grain free, gluten free, sugar free (sweetened with Swerve!), and great for keto dieters or diabetics! These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and they are kid approved! Dunk cookies into frosting instead a La "Dunkaroos" style"<- And all my millennial friends go HEEYYYY.