Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting. Preparation Whisk powdered sugar, cocoa powder, milk and cream of tartar in large bowl until smooth. The cupcakes are soft and moist, with just the perfect scattering of chocolate bits. And the vanilla cream, oh my.
You just cannot get a decent chocolate taste by adding cocoa to angel food mix; you need to use actual chocolate mix. thekittchen. Angel Food Cake with Whipped Chocolate Frosting. The frosting is made with freshly whipped cream and plenty of cocoa for a rich chocolate taste. You can cook Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting
- Prepare of CUPCAKES.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- Prepare 6 of large egg whites, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cream of tarter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare 12 of to 14 fresh raspberries.
- Prepare of shaved white and dark chocolate.
The thing that makes this cake special is the frosting. The whipped chocolate frosting is light as a cloud. Chocolate Whipped Cream – Learn how to make the easiest homemade chocolate whipped Tips for making chocolate whipped cream with cocoa powder. Overall, I do recommend chilling these Hi Pam!
Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 12 to 14 standard cupcake tins with paper liners.
- Sift flour, 6 tablespoons sugar, and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat egg whites and cream of tarter until foamy.
- Add lemon juice, vanilla and then add remalning 6 tablespoons sugar very slowly to egg whites while beating to stiff peaks.
- Fold sifted flour into egg whites in 3 additions being careful not to deflate but being sure flour is completely .mixed In.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tin almost 3/4 full..
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes until cupcake springs back when lightly pressed and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then remove and cool completely lb wire racks..
- MAKE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- Have chopped chocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream to a simmer, pour over chocolate. Let sit 1 minute then stir until.smooth. Chill uncovered until.cold, at least 1 hour.
- Whip cold chocolate cream mixture until light and fluffy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with frosting. Garnish with shaved white and dark chocolate shavings and raspberries.
- Any extra whipped,chocolate frosting is delicious with fresh fruit, sandwiched between cookies, even swirled in oatmeal or on waffles or pancakes.
Using whipped cream on ice cream cake as the frosting is really great and works well. This recipe is slightly adapted from WinneAb's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting. I use a mix of all-purpose and A couple tips: First, make sure your sour cream is at room temperature when you mix it with the melted chocolate (otherwise, the chocolate will seize. Frost with chocolate chip frosting, and serve immediately. Cupcakes were delicious, wouldn't change a thing.