Whole Wheat Carrot Cranberry Cooker Cake – No Oven Cake Recipe.
You can cook Whole Wheat Carrot Cranberry Cooker Cake – No Oven Cake Recipe using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Carrot Cranberry Cooker Cake – No Oven Cake Recipe
- You need 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour-.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated carrot (2 medium-size carrots).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered White Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda or Eno.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Homemade Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cranberries.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White Chocolate Glaze.
Whole Wheat Carrot Cranberry Cooker Cake – No Oven Cake Recipe step by step
- Dry ingredients: Sieve Whole Wheat Flour, baking powder, baking soda or Eno, cinnamon powder, salt. Now add cranberries and mix it well. Keep it aside. Wet ingredients: Now add milk, sugar, oil, vanilla essence in a grinder until smooth. Now mix wet and dry ingredients well with grated carrot..
- Put batter into a greased pan and tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour. When the cake is done. Take it out and let it cool for 30 minutes..
- Demold the cake and pour 4 – 6 tbsp of white chocolate glaze. Spread with the help of a spoon. Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour. After 1 hour, Slice it and enjoy with a warm cup of tea..
- Tips: Adjust sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. In a bowl add dried cranberries with 1 cup of hot water. Keep it aside for half an hour (covered). After half an hour drain water. Take soaked cranberries, toss them with 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour. Keep it aside. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour..
- The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
recipe by MadAboutCooking @cookpad