Overnight Egg Casserole.
You can have Overnight Egg Casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Overnight Egg Casserole
- Prepare 4 cup of frozen hash brown potatoes (thawed).
- It’s 1 cup of fully cooked ham(cubed).
- It’s 1 can of (4 oz) chopped mild green chilies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of (12 oz) evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Overnight Egg Casserole step by step
- In a greased 8×8 inch square baking dish, layer the hash browns, ham, chilies and cheeses..
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over the layered ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes before baking. Bake uncovered at 350° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with salsa if desired..
recipe by starman36 @cookpad