Egg Muffin Cups.
You can cook Egg Muffin Cups using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Muffin Cups
- You need 11 of as needed Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of as needed Vegetables – kale, cabbage, ect..
- You need 1 packages of as needed Lunch meat – ( I prefer ham).
Egg Muffin Cups instructions
- Take a muffin tin and spray with non stick cooking spray..
- Line number of muffin cups wanted with desired lunch meat.
- Use vegetables of choice and cut into small pieces and fill tin..
- Crack eggs, and seasonings in a bowl and mix well..
- Use small measuring cup to pour egg mixture over the vegetables in the muffin tins..
- If you are not using all 12 cups on your muffin tin, fill the others with a little water..
- Place sheet in oven at 400°F for about 12-16 mins. Just until the egg is cooked through..
- Let cool and enjoy. I store them in a tuba-ware container in the refrigerator and eat them for breakfasts on the go..
recipe by Jessica Fisher @cookpad