No sugar oats banana teething biscuits.
You can make No sugar oats banana teething biscuits using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of No sugar oats banana teething biscuits
- You need 2 cups of Oats(I used Old fashioned).
- It’s 1 of ripe Banana.
- It’s 2 tbsp of + 1 tsp Virgin Coconut Oil.
- You need of Optional (for Toddlers).
- You need 2 of Dates soaked in warm water for 10 mins.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cinnamon powder.
No sugar oats banana teething biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F. Blend the rolled Oats to powder with the help of blender. Set aside in a bowl..
- Grind Soaked dates, Banana & Coconut Oil in blender to fine paste. Add flavour of choice like cardamom powder, cocoa powder or vanilla extract as preferred. Babies don’t need any flavourings..
- Add half of Oat flour/powder prepared earlier & grind it in pulse mode until well combined..
- Transfer the contents to a bowl & add the remaining flour. Knead well till combined..
- Now the dough will be little hard. Add a teaspoon of Coconut oil & knead well. Add more oil for crispy biscuits. As I’m making for baby, adding only 1 tsp..
- Make desired shape of the biscuits as per your kids preference. For babies, make bigger chunk to hold on easily. You can easy shape this with hands..
- You can roll the dough between parchment paper & cut desired shapes with a cookie cutter/small cups..
- Make desired designs on the cut biscuits..
- Place it over baking tray. Bake at 350F for 10 mins..
- Once done, flip it over & bake for another 7 mins..
- The best & Tasty teething biscuits ate done. Thinner biscuits are crispier & round ones are for babies which will be easier to chew on delicate gums..
recipe by Indu Shruthi @cookpad