Microwave Mug Cake.
You can cook Microwave Mug Cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Microwave Mug Cake
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg (medium).
- It’s 1 of Additions (chocolate chips, jam, etc.).
Microwave Mug Cake step by step
- Put the ★ ingredients in the mug. If you are adding other dry ingredients like cocoa powder, add now..
- Mix until there are no sugar or flour lumps..
- Add the vegetable oil and egg to the mug..
- Mix well so that no lumps form..
- If you want to add some more flavors, mix in the additions here. Make sure that the total amount of batter does not fill more than 1/3 of the mug..
- Microwave for 2 minutes in a 500 W oven to finish..
- It takes 1 minute 20 seconds in a 900 W oven and 1 minute 5 seconds in a 1300 W oven..
- If the surface is still wet and shiny, microwave it for a bit longer. However, don't cook it too much or it will get hard, according to several reports..
- During Step 5, if any solid ingredients have not melted, they will sink to the bottom and the top will look plain as in Step 6..
- If you want to add chocolate, melt it first so that the cake will look prettier. Occasionally the cake will look pretty by chance anyway..