3 ingredients Biscotti (light version). THANKS SO MUCH for following and being part of the She Loves Biscotti community where you will find Simple & Tasty Family-Friendly Recipes with an Italian Twist. Questi biscotti sono ideali per chi vuole mangiare sano ma con gusto! Sono senza zuccheri aggiunti, senza uova, latte o burro!
Make a batch of these sundried tomato biscotti for a foodie friend, they'll love this edible Christmas gift. Find biscuit recipes at Tesco Real Food. Biscotti were one of the first cookies I ever fell in love with, because they have TONS of crunch, and I'm a crunchy foods fanatic. You can make 3 ingredients Biscotti (light version) using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredients Biscotti (light version)
- You need 170 g of self rising flour.
- Prepare 70 g of coconut sugar.
- It’s 80 g of soya butter.
They're also extremely versatile, and this dough can be adjusted to many different flavor combinations. Quick and easy, these bars make perfect on-the-go, protein-packed breakfasts and snacks. Crispy and light, these crepes are waiting to be stuffed with whatever Paleo-friendly ingredients your heart desires. Previous Post: « Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti Recipe. cranberry-orange biscotti Dessert Italian.
3 ingredients Biscotti (light version) instructions
- Melt the soya butter with the coconut sugar..
- Let it cool for a while and mix it with the flour till it will become a nice smooth dough..
- Shape them in small balls and press them with your palm. Put them in a tray with baking paper on..
- Bake them in a preheated oven of 160 degrees for 10 minutes not more cause they will become very hard but not crunchy as we want them. Enjoy!.
Place dough on lightly floured surface. Coarsely chop the biscotti in a food processor. Mix the quark, yogurt and sugar until smooth. Layer the biscotti, quark mixture and orange mixture alternately in small serving glasses. Serve at a picnic, if desired.