Healthy Wheat and Mixed Millet Pinaorange Cake.
Ingredients of Healthy Wheat and Mixed Millet Pinaorange Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed millets flour (Bajra, Ragi,Jowar).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar grinded.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Pineapple essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of grated orange peel without the white part.
Healthy Wheat and Mixed Millet Pinaorange Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
- In a bowl mix oil, sugar grinded and yoghurt and mix till light and fluffy.Mix well..
- In another bowl sieve wheat flour, mixed millets flour salt, baking powder and baking soda..
- Mix the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well..
- Add milk and pineapple essence to form a smooth batter..
- Add water as required to make a pouring consistency batter..
- Pour the batter in a greased and dusted mould.Place the mould in the preheated oven..
- Bake at least for 30 minutes. Check with a toothpick if not done bake for more 10 to 12 minutes.Cool on a wire rack..
- Cut the cake into two horizontally..
- Sprinkle little sugar syrup. Spread whipped cream evenly on the bottom layer of cake then spread pineapple tidbits and cover it with another piece of cake..
- Cover the whole cake with whipped cream garnished with orange segments and pieces of Pineapple.
recipe by Nita Bhatia @cookpad