Healthy Wheat and Mixed Millet Pinaorange Cake.
You can make Healthy Wheat and Mixed Millet Pinaorange Cake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Wheat and Mixed Millet Pinaorange Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed millets flour (Bajra, Ragi,Jowar).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar grinded.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Pineapple essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of grated orange peel without the white part.
Healthy Wheat and Mixed Millet Pinaorange Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
- In a bowl mix oil, sugar grinded and yoghurt and mix till light and fluffy.Mix well..
- In another bowl sieve wheat flour, mixed millets flour salt, baking powder and baking soda..
- Mix the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well..
- Add milk and pineapple essence to form a smooth batter..
- Add water as required to make a pouring consistency batter..
- Pour the batter in a greased and dusted mould.Place the mould in the preheated oven..
- Bake at least for 30 minutes. Check with a toothpick if not done bake for more 10 to 12 minutes.Cool on a wire rack..
- Cut the cake into two horizontally..
- Sprinkle little sugar syrup. Spread whipped cream evenly on the bottom layer of cake then spread pineapple tidbits and cover it with another piece of cake..
- Cover the whole cake with whipped cream garnished with orange segments and pieces of Pineapple.
recipe by Nita Bhatia @cookpad