Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels. Top with sliced ham and cheese. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle. Brush over pinwheels, then sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
I serve ham and cheese roll ups at every party and there are never any leftovers! These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels, or ham roll-ups, are a kid-friendly appetizer perfect for game days, picnics and more. They can even double as a leisurely lunch for the kiddos too! You can have Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels
- It’s 3 tbs of spicy dijon mustard.
- You need 1 pkg of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- It’s 12 slices of deli ham (I used mortadella).
- It’s 4 slices of deli havarti cheese.
- You need 4 tbs of shredded cheddar.
These puff pastry pinwheels with ham and cheese take no time to prepare and are a delicious warm finger food for any party or gathering. These puff pastry pinwheels make very delicious finger food for a party. It never takes long for them to disappear! If you love ham and cheese rolled up in crescent dough, you'll love these Ham and My friends and I have put together some kid friendly foods for a special meal for the whole family.
Ham and Cheesy Pinwheels step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out dough into 4 rectangles. Seal the perforated seams by pinching the dough..
- Spread each rectangle with dijon.
- Lay sliced cheese down, 3 pieces of ham per rectangle and 1 tbs cheese.
- Roll the dough onto logs and place in fridge for 5-8min..
- Slice the logs into pinwheels (sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds-optional) and bake for 12min or so (keep an eye on them).
recipe by Kellie Ro @cookpad
I made these Ham and Cheese Pinwheels because. Ham and cheese pinwheels are insanely easy appetizers that only take eight ingredients (one is which is store-bought pizza dough!). It's easy to throw them together in no time, they're a big crowd-pleaser, and you can even make them in advance. The pinwheels can be stored in the refrigerator for a few. These pinwheels are the perfect solution.