Mike's Birmingham Eggs Benedict Dippers.
You can cook Mike's Birmingham Eggs Benedict Dippers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Birmingham Eggs Benedict Dippers
- It’s of Birmingham Eggs Benedict.
- Prepare 1 of Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Biscuits.
- You need 8 of Fresh Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large Ham Steak.
- It’s 2 packages of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Mix [plus milk & butter].
- You need 1 dash of Paprika [for each].
Mike's Birmingham Eggs Benedict Dippers step by step
- Bake biscuits as per manufactures directions. Usually about 15 minutes..
- Make Hollandaise Sauce as per manufactures directions. You'll usually use 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup butter and simmer until sauce is thickened..
- Fry ham steak until fully cooked..
- Fry eggs leaving yolks slightly runny..
- Create breakfast sandwiches and serve with a side of hot Hollandaise and fresh fruit. Garnish sauce with Paprika..
- Dip sandwiches in your side of Hollandaise and enjoy!.
recipe by MMOBRIEN @cookpad