Fried Egg – Sandwich.
You can have Fried Egg – Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Egg – Sandwich
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of salad.
- It’s 2 slice of ham of beef.
- It’s 1 of parmesan.
- You need 1 tbsp of curd cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of sweet mustard.
- It’s 1 packages of cress.
- Prepare 1 of pitabread.
Fried Egg – Sandwich instructions
- Make two fried eggs out of the eggs..
- Also fry the ham a bit..
- Mix curd cheese with the mustard..
- Stack the sandwich in the following order: bread, salat, curd cheese, tomato slices, fried egg, cress and ham + Parmesan shavings on top..
recipe by Gastro Guerilla @cookpad