Fast green beans. Probably the fastest way to prepare green beans! Sick of cutting each bean up? Yes, this was published on a.
When you pick out your green beans, don't toss them into the bag in a jumble. Green beans are also called string beans. They are a rich source of vitamins A, C, and K, among other important nutrients. You can have Fast green beans using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fast green beans
- You need 1 packages of Of long green beans (I get the frozen ones).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (I used country crock margarine).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frenchies onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of A little bit of water.
They are a favorite among most families and are a part of many delectable dishes. Whether called green beans, snap beans or string beans, bean plants (Phaseolus vulgaris) are easy to grow. Here are some tips for a huge harvest. These beans are cooked forever in a bacon-spiked, aromatic broth, and when they're finally done Vibrant, quickly blanched green beans are many things, but "melt in your mouth" isn't one of them.
Fast green beans step by step
- Take a pan add green beans and ingredients butter salt and pepper garlic powder splash of water then steam until beans are the way you like them serve with meal 🙂 then add the Frenchies onions :).
Green beans lend themselves wonderfully to roasting, which is why they're always a top pick for my sheet pan suppers. This vegetarian dinner pairs them with wedges of tofu and a honey sesame sauce. Green beans are easily available year round, so there really is no excuse not to eat this wonderful vegetable. Easy Garlicky Steamed Green Beans are the ultimate fast food, for vegetables that is. These zesty steamed green beans are the epitome of an easy side dish!