Greek Frozen Yogurt Cake.
You can make Greek Frozen Yogurt Cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Greek Frozen Yogurt Cake
- You need 2 liter of Honey almond greek frozen yogurt.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced almonds toasted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- You need 2 tbsp of liquid honey.
Greek Frozen Yogurt Cake instructions
- Defrost frozen yogurt at room temperature for 10 minutes or until slightly softened. Meanwhile, line a 8 x 4 loaf pan with plastic wrap, making sure the edges overlap. Set aside..
- Combine blueberries, almonds, and lemon zest in a small bowl. Spread half the frozen yogurt evenly in the bottom of the pan. Top with half the blueberry mixture and cover with the remaining frozen yogurt, pressing and spreading evenly to fill the pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight..
- Pop cake out of pan by pulling on the plastic wrap. Place on a platter and serve garnished with remaining blueberry mixture and a drizzle of honey..