You can have Patishapta Pitha using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Patishapta Pitha
- Prepare For of batter-.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Date Jaggery.
- It’s 2 cup of Water/ milk.
- It’s For of Filling-.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rice rava or rice flour (optional).
- You need 1.5 cup of Shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Gur.
Patishapta Pitha step by step
- Mix rice flour and whole wheat flour in that add jaggery dissolved in milk and make a thin batter and keep it covered for 15 – 20 mins..
- Meanwhile make the filling adding ghee first then gradually coconut, milk powder, water, jaggery and cook in low-medium flame till a dough like consistency comes in the filling mixture. Note : for best taste and tickness add roasted rice rava or rice flour 3 mins before you switch off gas..
- Now to make patishapta heat a fry pan brush some oil add batter and spread it by moving the pan as much as possible. Then put some filling in a corner horizontally and with help of a spatula roll the patishapta. Keep reapeting the process for the entire batter.
recipe by Debamita Chatterjee @cookpad