Ham Katsu/ Ham Cutlet.
You can make Ham Katsu/ Ham Cutlet using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ham Katsu/ Ham Cutlet
- It’s of Thinly sliced Ham.
- It’s of Beaten egg.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Breadcrumbs.
Ham Katsu/ Ham Cutlet step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Coat the Ham with flour and make sure there is no lump.
- Coat with eggwash and then breadcrumbs evenly.
- Deep fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with shredded cabbage and potato salad.
recipe by Wice Kosin @cookpad