Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling.
You can make Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling
- You need 2 of big sweet onions chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 22 oz. of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of libra of boiled fresh spinach or frozen chopped spinach.
- You need 10 oz of italian style cheese finely shredded.
- You need 5 oz. of parmesan grated cheese.
- You need 5 oz. of cooked ham finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling step by step
- Preheat a pan over medium heat, add the oil and sauté the onion until it is transparent, let cool.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with pepper, add the onion, spinach, and ricotta, mix well Then add the Parmesan and Italian cheese and ham, mix well all the ingredients Refrigerate the filling for a day so that the flavors are integrated.
recipe by Rosanas Ideas @cookpad