Gokul Pitha/ Bokul Pitha.
You can have Gokul Pitha/ Bokul Pitha using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gokul Pitha/ Bokul Pitha
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 of date jaggery.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare as required of Water to make batter.
- You need As needed of Oil to fry.
- Prepare as required of Nolen gur (optional).
Gokul Pitha/ Bokul Pitha step by step
- First in a pan add coconut date jaggery and mix well. After 5-7 mins add milk powder and mix till the dough like texture comes..
- Now take out the coconut mixture in a plate and let it cool down. Next make flat and round shapes from it. And dab in dry rice flour..
- Now in another bowl add rice flour and with help of water make a thick batter. Now dip the coconut discs in rice batter.
- And fry it on low to medium flame (using any vegetable oil). Fry till light golden color occurs..
- And the authentic Gokul pithes are readyyou can also drizzle some Nolen gur over the pithas or can have it as it is. Thank you…
recipe by Debamita Chatterjee @cookpad