Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread.
You can cook Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread
- It’s 3 slices of rye pumpernickel bread.
- Prepare 2 slices of chopped ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely sliced iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1 of large duck egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Ham and Eggs on Rye Pumpernickel Bread step by step
- Heat a skillet fry the egg.
- When done set aside and add some salt I use Pink Himalayan salts..
- Heat the ham slices.
- Turn and heat second side. This is to release any fats on the luncheon meat. Most ham is low in fat but chopped ham isn't. Set aside..
- Add mayonnaise to two slices of bread thinly. Add Horseradish sauce thick.
- Add lettuce.
- Add ham on one slice. Add the egg on the other side..
- Stack the sandwich.
- Slice the sandwich and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad