Crispy potato with Greek yogurt. How To Make CRISPY Baked Sweet Potato Fries, Healthy Recipe! These crispy baked sweet potato tater tots are perfectly sweet, crunchy, and especially delicious when dipped into the greek yogurt dip. They're the perfect solution to your fry cravings and are freezer-friendly!
While the potatoes are baking, heat a skillet over medium heat and fry the bacon. Cook until all the fat is rendered and the bacon is crispy. Using the whisk attachment (or beaters), whip the mixture until it's smooth and creamy. You can cook Crispy potato with Greek yogurt using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Crispy potato with Greek yogurt
- You need 3 medium of Potato.
- You need 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
Beat in the cheese, salt and. These Greek potatoes are super lemony, crispy and creamy all at the same time. Potatoes done the Greek way are a mainstay of the average Greek kitchen. If you've never tried them, you truly are missing out.
Crispy potato with Greek yogurt instructions
- Shred potato coarsely..
- Sprinkle salt on potato to draw out water..
- Use clean cloth to squeeze out excess water from potato..
- Heat half of the butter in a flat frying pan..
- Add potato to pan..
- Use spatula to flatten potato..
- Use lowest fire, pan-fry without stirring for 10 minutes..
- Flip the potato pancake onto a plate..
- Add remaining butter to pan, then slide potato pancake back to pan..
- Using lowest fire, pan-fry for 10 minutes..
- When both sides are golden crispy, serve with greek yogurt and pepper on top..
Some of the best Greek dishes are cooked slowly, and these potatoes are no exception. I had to used Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream, and some dashes of Worcestershire sauce instead of anchovies (hey, it's got anchovies in it and needs must) and Black Urfa Chili in place of the Aleppo pepper and still, all good! Put a healthy spin on garlic mashed potatoes by adding Greek yogurt, which provides a lot of creaminess without tons of fat. You've satisfied your healthy side dish quota for the day! Try out Cabot's Greek Yogurt Mashed Potatoes at your next soiree.