AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe).
You can make AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe)
- You need 600 grams of potatoes.
- You need 100 ml of fresh milk.
- It’s 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of eggplant.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe) step by step
- Place the potatoes in a medium sauce pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain..
- Peel the potatoes while still warm and mass using a potatoe masher..
- Put again the smashed potatoe in a saucepan with milk, salt, and nutmeg. Gradually stir-in the mixture. Add butter and parmesan cheese. Mix until the mixture is well incorporated..
- Get a piping bag and installa round tip. Place the puree/smashed potatoe in the piping bag. In a serving plate, begin piping the mixture. Shape it as a pyramid and beging molding puree "ghost". Cut and make eyes and lips from the slice of eggplants and decorate puree ghost face. Serve warm!.