Vickys Christmas Pudding Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. See great recipes for Vickys Christmas Pudding Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF too! See great recipes for Vickys Chocolate Puff Croissants, GF DF EF SF NF too! Great recipe for Vickys Lighter Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can really get away with eating pudding for breakfast. Banana Pudding Low Sugar Banana Pudding. Here is how you achieve it. You can make Vickys Christmas Pudding Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Pudding Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 350 g of gluten-free / plain flour (2 & 3/4 cups).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need 75 g of cocoa powder (3/4 cups).
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 225 g of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine block (1 cup).
- You need 350 g of granulated sugar (1 & 3/4 cups).
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 80 ml of light coconut milk, extra if required (1/3 cup).
- Prepare 1 batch of my Royal Icing from my previously posted recipe.
- You need of Green and red ready roll fondant icing.
Ingredients of Vickys Banana Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Vickys Easter Tulip Cookie Pops, GF DF EF SF NF. It's of full recipe for Vickys Vanilla Butter Cookie recipe, link below.
Vickys Christmas Pudding Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Whisk the flour, xanthan gum if using, cocoa powder and baking soda together.
- Cut in the butter to form a breadcrumb mixture then mix in the sugar.
- Add the vanilla and enough milk to form a soft dough.
- Wrap and let chill in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Let the dough rest out of the fridge for 20 minutes then flour a surface and roll out to around 5mm thick.
- Cut out the cookie shapes using a 2.5 cm cutter. Place back on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Re-roll scraps and repeat. Put back into the fridge for 20 minutes to chill again. This will stop the shapes spreading when baked.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F.
- Bake the cookies for 12 – 16 minutes or until the center of the cookie no longer looks wet and they've risen slightly.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- Follow my Royal Icing recipe to make the thick cookie glaze. Ice as shown. Cut some holly leaves from some green ready roll icing and roll some berries from some red to complete the topping decoration.
You need of ready-roll icing or marzipan. Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Syrup Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. Uk Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Great Recipes, Cocktail Sticks, Easy Homemade Recipes Vickys Green Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Apple Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF.