Anpanman Sushi Cake.
You can cook Anpanman Sushi Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Anpanman Sushi Cake
- It’s 1 of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Chirashi sushi seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 of Shredded thin omelette.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon roe, imitation crab, or salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Nori (dried seaweed sheet).
- You need 1 of optional Denbu (sweet pink-colored semidried fish flakes).
Anpanman Sushi Cake instructions
- Sprinkle the seasoning mix onto the piping hot rice and mix quickly. I made 3 rice cooker cups of rice (540 ml) and used 2 packets of "Sushi Taro" seasoning mix..
- In a dish, spread out the shredded omelet. Cover with the sushi rice. Sprinkle with denbu and then put in more sushi rice..
- After adding in the sushi rice to the dish, use a rice paddle to push it in tightly..
- Place a plate on top of the dish and flip it all over to complete the round head..
- Use salmon roe to make Anapanman's cheeks..
- Use scissors to cut the nori and make the eyes, eyebrows, and mouth and put them on..
- Lastly, place cheese on top of the cheeks and it's finished..