Carrot walnut cake.
You can make Carrot walnut cake using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot walnut cake
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 and half of eggs.
- It’s 6 tbspn of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare few of drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted chopped walnuts.
- It’s For of frosting:.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 3 tbspn of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
- It’s Few of drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s Few of drops of lemon juice.
- It’s for of garnishing:.
- Prepare few of strawberries.
- It’s as required of chocolate syrup.
Carrot walnut cake step by step
- In a bowl mix all the wet ingredients eggs, oil whisk well then add sugar, essence, beat till frothy texture, in another bowl sieve dry ingredients and mix carrots in it then add in wet ingredients mix well add chopped roasted walnuts mix, pour it in lined tin again garnish walnuts (optional)..
- Bake in preheated oven for 180°c for about 25 to 30 mins..
- For frosting: Blend cream cheese and butter once it gets peak add sugar powder blend add lemon juice, essence blend till peaks and ready to go. Garnish with strawberries and chocolate syrup..
recipe by Tasneem Khan @cookpad