Ham Parched Rice.
You can make Ham Parched Rice using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Parched Rice
- It’s 2 cup of cooked yellow rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped ham leftover.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
Ham Parched Rice step by step
- Heat a skillet add the oil and rice.
- Cook till crispy and browned.
- Chop the ham into chunks.
- Add ham to the rice..
- Lightly caramelize the ham. Add to a bowl and serve. I hope you enjoy !!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad