5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake.
You can have 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa.
- It’s 1 of Egg Medium.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Milk.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Oil (Sunflower or Corn).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Chocolate Chips.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract A Small Splash of.
5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake instructions
- Rub cold butter inside the mug completely to prevent the cake from sticking to mug..
- Take a bowl,add all the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Ad the egg, oil and milk and mix thoroughly..
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract and mix well..
- Pour it in the mug prepared earlier.Place the mug in the microwave and cook it for 3 minutes..
- If you are using a normal mug (not too big), the cake will rise over the top of the mug,don't be alarmed it won't spill..
- Allow it to cool for few minutes..
- It goes well with vanilla ice-cream..