Bourbon-apple glaze for roasted chicken, turkey or ham. While the turkey roasts, make the glaze. Orange-Glazed Roasted Chicken with Wild Rice. Roasted Apples and Sweet Potatoes in Honey-Bourbon Glaze.
Easy to make without any preservatives. Brush turkey with some glaze mixture. Loosely cover breast and tops of drumsticks with foil to prevent overcooking. You can have Bourbon-apple glaze for roasted chicken, turkey or ham using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bourbon-apple glaze for roasted chicken, turkey or ham
- It’s of glaze.
- You need 1/3 cup of bourbon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple jam.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Ditch the oven and take the time to learn how to smoke a ham this Easter. Make your own pineapple bourbon and honey glaze for a sweet and crunchy crust. This easy smoked ham recipe shows you how to smoke a ham on the Grilla or Silverbac wood pellet. Remove the pan from the oven and slather the chickens generously with the reserved pear.
Bourbon-apple glaze for roasted chicken, turkey or ham instructions
- In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients except butter and bring to a boil, mix well. Once boiling, reduce heat to a low simmer, stirring to keep bottom from burning..
- Continue to simmer until mixture becomes syrup like in texture, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- Allow to cool..
- Use this to glaze meat after about first 30 minutes of cooking .You will use one half of glaze..
- Five minutes before meat is finished glaze with remainder, finish cooking..
- For smaller cuts of precooked ham, halve the recipe, glaze then start to heat and glaze every 15 minutes..
- You may make this alcohol free by using juice for bourbon amount. Adding a touch of honey is nice too either way..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
recipe by Taylor Topp @cookpad
The delectable caramelized crust really steals the show. Apricot-Mustard Ham With Herb-Roasted Root Vegetables. Cooked bone-in and topped with a sweet-savory glaze of apricots and mustard, this ham is full of juicy flavor perfect for any holiday — Christmas. How to Make Bourbon Maple Glazed Ham. Don't settle for the same boring ideas.