You can cook Basic Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Spaghetti
- It’s 1/4 of kilo ground pork.
- It’s 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of whole chopped onions.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 5 of gloves chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 (250 gms) of Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce Filipino Style.
- Prepare 1 (250 gms) of Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce Itallian Style.
- It’s 6 pcs of cooked ham chopped.
- Prepare 500 grams of Del Monte Spaghetti Pasta.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Basic Spaghetti step by step
- Sauté onions and garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef until brown then add chopped ham.
- Put soy sauce and add 1 cup of water and cook for 20 mins.
- Pour tomato sauce and let simmer for another 10 mins.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Pour enough sauce to your pasta and top it with cheese..
recipe by Gerard Mallari @cookpad