TL's Creamy White Frosting. Try Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® White Frosting on anything from cakes and cookies to brownies and breads. Whisk milk into flour in small saucepan until smooth. Heat and stir until it boils and thickens.
Typists note: This frosting is GREAT, and could be used to pipe decorations on a cake. For a bright white frosting, use clear vanilla.. Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla Frosting Pillsbury Funfetti Confetti Vanilla Frosting Pillsbury Stir frosting in can before using. You can make TL's Creamy White Frosting using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of TL's Creamy White Frosting
- You need 1 cup of crisco.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1 lb of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
Cover and refrigerate any remaining frosting for up. This simple white buttercream frosting recipe is rich and creamy and perfect for topping cakes or cupcakes. Beat butter with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until creamy. Gradually beat in sugar until smooth.
TL's Creamy White Frosting instructions
- In large bowl beat Crisco, vanilla, and almond extract with electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add half of the powdered sugar beating well. Beat in 2 tablespoons of the milk. Gradually beat in remaining powered sugar and enough milk to reach spreading consistency. Color gel may be added if wanted..
- Makes about 3 cups of frosting..
Cream together shortening and sugar. and spread on Creamy Nut Filling. You could make this creamy white cake with buttercream frosting with any type of filling. Blueberry, cranberry, cherry, strawberry, and mango would also be good to use depending on the season. When you pour this into your pans, just spread the batter around to fill the. Cream sugar, shortening (margarine) and vanilla.