Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. Great recipe for Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. A quick, easy and safe Christmas treat. Santa and his helpers will be grateful!
See great recipes for Vickys Cherry Pie, GF DF EF SF NF too! Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Syrup Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. You can cook Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan
- It’s 150 g of sunflower spread (5 oz).
- Prepare 150 g of vegan chocolate such as Plamil brand (5 oz).
- It’s 320 g of condensed coconut milk (12 oz) – see my free-from recipe.
- It’s 500 g of digestive-style biscuits – see my previous recipe(17.5 oz).
- Prepare 70 g of desiccated coconut (1 cup).
- You need 70 g of glacé cherries or dried cranberries (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 200 g of vegan chocolate (7 oz).
- It’s 120 ml of coconut cream (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Green and red piping icing.
Uk Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Great Recipes, Cocktail Sticks, Easy Homemade Recipes Vickys Green Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Apple Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF. Cheesy broccoli bake (broccoli casserole) is a … Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Cranberry Popcorn Bars, GF DF EF SF NF. Ranger's Classic Granola (GF) (DF) (SF).
Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan instructions
- Melt the sunflower spread, chocolate and condensed milk and stir together over a low heat.
- Crush the biscuits until in small chunks – I just pop them in a ziplock bag and gently bash with a rolling pin. Don't reduce to dust!.
- Mix the crushed biscuits, coconut and cherries / cranberries into the chocolate mixture and combine until everything is coated well.
- Line a tin with baking parchment and pour the tiffin mixture in, smoothing over with the back of a spoon.
- Put in the fridge to set for 4 – 6 hours or overnight.
- For the topping, melt the remaining chocolate with the coconut cream and pour over the set tiffin..
- Put back in the fridge another few hours to set.
- To make the tiffin more Christmassy, mark into slices and pipe an easy tree design on each square as shown then cut.
- My tray was 11 x 7 inches and the slices came out an inch deep.
Vickys Sticky 'McVities' Ginger Cake, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys Sticky 'McVities' Ginger Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. A fond childhood memory is going to my grannies house after school and getting a slice of McVities Jamaican Ginger cake, thickly spread with butter to eat as I went on my. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. See more ideas about Gluten free dairy free, Dairy free recipes, Food.