Sweet Onion and Cheddar Pie.
You can have Sweet Onion and Cheddar Pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Onion and Cheddar Pie
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of crushed ritz crackers.
- Prepare 2-3 of sweet onions.
- It’s 4-5 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 2/3 stick of butter melted(for crust).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter(to cook onions).
- You need 1 cup of cheddar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare Dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
Sweet Onion and Cheddar Pie instructions
- Mix ritz crumbs and melted butter and press into a 8" pie pan.
- In a large pan cook bacon..
- Remove bacon and cook onion in the same pan with butter until transparent..
- Stir in crumbled bacon and pour into pie pan over ritz crust..
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together and pour over onions. Sprinkle with cheese, and paprika..
- Bake at 350° for 30 min..
- Serve hot..