Chhole with zeera rice #valentinespecial #mealfortwo.
You can cook Chhole with zeera rice #valentinespecial #mealfortwo using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chhole with zeera rice #valentinespecial #mealfortwo
- Prepare 2 cup of chhole overnight soacked.
- You need 1 of onion chhoped.
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- You need 1 of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tea spoon of chhole masala.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of salt.
- It’s 3-4 of dried amla clove or 1 teaspoon amla powder.
- You need 1/4 tea spoon of kitchen king masala.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of jeera.
- It’s 1 of badi Elaichi, tejpatta, dalchini.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
Chhole with zeera rice #valentinespecial #mealfortwo instructions
- Put chhole in cookar with a glass of water and dried amla. Take 4-5 whistle..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add badi ilichi zeera dalchini. Now add chopped onion when it comes translucent add garlic ginger paste..
- Now add tomato and green chilli paste. Add chhole masala and salt. Cook till oil release..
- Now add boiled chhole. Cover with lid and cook for 10 min..
- Mix Garam Masala turn off the gas. Serve with zeera rice..
recipe by Shashi Bist Chittora @cookpad